- March 24 Alex Osterle – “Cracking the Millennial Code”
- March 31 Dr. Hope Engsberg – ” Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy”
- April 7 Nick Rocevich NuBru Coffee Company
- April 28 Kate Tweedy, Author of “Secretariat”
- May 5 Barbara Bates, President, Technology Partnership in Kenya
- May 19 Dr. Karumba Ringera, Incomming President of the Rotary Club of Meru, Kenya
- May 26 Jeff Romine, Chief Economist for Denver, “Making Denver a Fast Growing Area for Small Businesses”
- June 2 Dr. Lily Muldoon, former DTC Rotarian, talking about the emergency medical system established to improve the health of the residents of Mfangano Island, Lake Victoria, Kenya
- June 16 Lois Melkonian, Former KOA radio Afternoon Host
- June 30 Chris Hayes, Attorney–The Changing Scene of Colorado Oil and Gas
THE FOUR-WAY TEST
Of the things we think, say or do
2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Service Above Self
Service to the community and to the club is at the core of what we do in Rotary.
The Denver Tech Center Rotary Club is involved in the community in many ways, and contributes to the general health and well being through the member’s donation of time and expertise in tackling some of the community’s challenges.
DTC Rotary Charities
This small club has touched the lives of thousands of people around the world.
Since the club’s inception in 1997, we have raised thousands which has been distributed to needy organizations in the local area and around the world. Our club is the primary service organization in the community and continues to make a real difference!
Join Rotary Today!
You can be a part of an organization that spans the globe right here in the Denver Tech Center.
If you are looking for a way to work in the community and help those in need then please consider becoming a part of our group. We meet once a week and would love you to be our guest. Contact a member for details about how to join the club.