- Dec. 9 – Maureen Shul – Wings of Hope – pancreatic cancer
- Dec. 16 – Dusty Saunders – longtime Denver Post writer
- January 6 Carol Carper – Developing a Total Community with a large water project and organic agriculture program, developing argo businesses.
- Jan 13
- January 20 Larry McLaughlin – Habitat “Deconstruction” Team
- Jan 27
- February 3 Jeff Regan “An American in Bataan” the story of my wife’s father in WWII.
- March 24 Dr. Jean Kutner – “Palliative Care”
THE FOUR-WAY TEST
Of the things we think, say or do
2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Service Above Self
Service to the community and to the club is at the core of what we do in Rotary.
The Denver Tech Center Rotary Club is involved in the community in many ways, and contributes to the general health and well being through the member’s donation of time and expertise in tackling some of the community’s challenges.
DTC Rotary Charities
This small club has touched the lives of thousands of people around the world.
Since the club’s inception in 1997, we have raised thousands which has been distributed to needy organizations in the local area and around the world. Our club is the primary service organization in the community and continues to make a real difference!
Join Rotary Today!
You can be a part of an organization that spans the globe right here in the Denver Tech Center.
If you are looking for a way to work in the community and help those in need then please consider becoming a part of our group. We meet once a week and would love you to be our guest. Contact a member for details about how to join the club.