5 reasons to join DTC Rotary Club:
- Friendship: In an increasingly complex world, Rotary provides one of the most basic human needs: the need for friendship and fellowship.
- Citizenship in the Community: Membership in a Rotary club makes one a better community citizen. The average Rotary club consists of the most active citizens of any community. (and we’re above average!)
- Fun: Rotary is fun. Each meeting is fun. The club projects are fun. Social activities are fun.
- Cultural Awareness: Around the world, it is a cross-section of the world’s most prominent citizens from every background. They become better citizens of their countries in the process.
- Opportunity to Serve: Rotary is a service club. Its product is service. Rotarians provide community service to both local and international communities. You develop a sense of self fulfillment. It is richly rewarding.
In addition to the five reasons above, by becoming a member of Rotary, you will develop leadership skills, expand your network and advanced your education through scholarship opportunities. Now is a perfect time to join us! (Thank you Parker Rotary Club.)
Welcome new members to our club!
Please print and fill out our Application for Membership and bring it with you to a club meeting.
- New member initiation dues are $100.00.
- Dues are $255/quarter. This includes all your lunches, District 5450 dues, Rotary International dues, and the Rotarian magazine.
- Lunches are $ 15.00/person for visitors and visiting Rotarians. For prospective members, the first two lunches are on us.
- Gives a bird’s eye view of Rotary.
- Outlines what is expected of a new member and what a new member may expect from Rotary.
- Answers questions about Rotary in general and the DTC Rotary Club in particular.
Provides a list of activities required for each to member to move from a temporary “red” badge to the permanent “blue” badge.